For B.A. / B.Sc. & B.Com. Semester System:
The Vice-Chancellor, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has approved the following Revised schedule for the session 2017-18.
|i)||Normal admission without late fee||01-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|ii)||Normal admission without late fee of Rs. 100 with the permission of the Principal||15-07-2017 to 21-07-2017|
|iii)||Late admission with additional late fee of Rs. 100/- per day||24-07-2017 to 31-07-2017|
|iv)||Classes will begin from||15-07-2017|
For Post-Graduate Courses:
|i)||Normal admission without late fee||01-07-2017 to 19-07-2017|
|ii)||Normal admission without late fee of Rs. 100 with the permission of the Principal||20-07-2017 to 28-07-2017|
|iii)||Late admission with additional late fee of Rs. 100/- per day||01-08-2017 to 08-08-2017|
|iv)||Classes will begin from||20-07-2017|
Provisional admissions of their students in promotional classes of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. etc. and their classes also be started from 15.07.2017 of Under-graduate and from 20.07.2017 of Post-graduate. On declaration of the result, if a student fails, his/her provisional admission shall stand cancelled ab initio.
No Student From
Outside/other Colleges/Institutes/Departments will be granted admission to promotional classes of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. and M.A./M.Sc./ M.Com. etc.
1. In no case ineligible candidate be admitted to the college/Institute.
2. The shortage of lectures be notified atleast thrice during the session.
3. If the last date of admission falls on a holiday or that day is declared a holiday by the University/College/Institute, the next working day will be considered as the last day for the purpose.
4. Permission for joining late, shall not be accepted as a justification for condoning deficiency in lectures.
5. Provided that in case a candidate who is allowed late admission as a result of any change in the rules/admission policy made by the University, the lectures shall be counted from the date of admission or from the eleventh day of the date on which the decision to change the rules or admission policy is taken, whichever is earlier.
6. If a student fails to attend his/her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission, his/her admission, shall be cancelled.
7. Weekly attendance report of all students will be put on the College/Institute Notice Board. If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month his name will be struck off from the rolls and his/her parents will also be informed.
Information Regarding Admission
1. The selected candidates are required to deposit the college dues at the time of counseling, failing which their admission will stand automatically cancelled.
2. The seats having fallen vacant by the cancellation of admission will be filled up on the basis of merit in the next counseling if any.
3. There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
4. In case, two or more candidates in the merit list have equal percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, the candidate senior in age will be considered first.
5. All admission applications should accompany with all requisite documents/ certificates for eligibility, weightage, reservation and other concessions, failing which such applications for admission will not be considered, and go as rejected. Information regarding documents to be attached to the application form and originals to be shown at the time of counseling:
In case of first admission to this college
(i) An attested copy of marks-sheet of matriculation /10+2 examination as proof of date of birth
(ii) An attested copy of the detailed marks certificate of the qualifying examination passed.
(iii) A character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
(iv) In case a candidate seeks the benefit of reserved categories, he/she will have to produce a relevant certificate in support of his/her claim. Reserved category candidates except SC category will also submit an affidavit.
(v) Outstanding sports persons, candidates who are merit certificate holders for NSS/NCC and attended the R.D. Parade for NSS/NCC must attach the relevant proof along with admission form so as to be considered against additional seats and must appear for counselling on 16-07-2017 at 9:30 a.m. Onwards.
(vi) The certificate for validating the claim of weightage.
(vii) Affidavit for Gap period from father/mother/guardian of the candidate attested by Notary Public.
(viii) Photo copy of ration card.
(ix) Photo copy of voter ID card of the student to be admitted if any.
(x) Affidavit from student as well as from parents regarding involvement in ragging or any other indiscipline activity on the college/University campus.
(xi) Self attested photo copies of registration certificate of their vehicles and driving license if they bring their vehicles to the college.
Documents required at the time of counseling
(i) Original D.M.C. of qualifying examination and one extra photo copy of the same.
(ii) Original University/Board Migration Certificate if coming from University/board other than Kurukshetra University/Board of School Education, Haryana.
(iii) Application for enrolment in N.S.S.
For students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Backward Classes
A caste certificate from the Revenue Officer or a legislator, also showing annual family income (the proforma for procuring this certificate may be had from the fee clerk of the college).
For the Old Students of this College
1. An attested copy of the detailed marks card of the last examination passed.
2. The reserved category students are required to submit the certificates for their claim.
1. Before an application for admission is submitted, it must be ensured that it is properly filled in, the photo is properly pasted at the proper place and all the relevant documents are attached thereto.
2. If the last date of admission falls on a holiday or a University/College declared holiday, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose.
3. No claim for the weightage will be admissible unless the relevant certificate is enclosed with the application form.
4. A candidate shall be deemed to have been admitted to the college only when he/she, after taking the fee voucher, has deposited the dues and has got the Roll No. allotted to him/her.
5. A regular student of the college having once failed in the examination will not be readmitted as a regular student.
6. A regular student having once failed may be considered for admission next year provided he/she has applied for admission to faculty different from the one in which he/she had sought admission the previous year. In that case, he/she will have to compete with fresh applicants on the basis of his / her result in the qualifying examination. For all practical purposes, he/she will be treated as fresh candidate for admission.
7. If a candidate has passed the qualifying examination in the preceding year i.e. 2014-15, he/she will not be given admission till he/she has furnished a valid gap year certificate to the satisfaction of the admission committee concerned. He/she will have to produce an affidavit duly attested by a Public Notary to the effect that during the gap period he/she has not pursued his/her regular studies in any institution and that he/she has not appeared in any University/Board examination. This affidavit has to be furnished by the applicant’s father/mother/guardian.
8. The students who have passed the qualifying examination from the University/Board other than Kurukshetra University / Board of School Education, Haryana, will be granted provisional admission subject to confirmation by the Registration Branch of the University.