01. Where can I submit my CV for the job at BPR College?
You can submit your CV on email@example.com for teaching and non teaching positions.
02. Minimum Qualifications for Academic and Non Academic Position's?
We follow the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
03. Shall I get Annual Increment?
Yes, Annual Increment is given every year@ 3% on basic pay (subject to conditions).
04. Leave Entitlement @ BPR College?
Festival Holidays - As notified by the University
Casual Leave - 14 Days in a year
Earned Leave -
- For Non Teaching Staff - 30 days
- For Teaching Staff – 10 days and Vacation leave – 30 Days
Maternity Leave - 90 days on two occasions in entire career
05. Work Environment at College?
Members of the BPR College form a vibrant, diverse, and cohesive community that shares one goal and Excellence.
06. What is the promotion the criteria?
We follow career advancement scheme laid down by UGC for Teaching Positions.