BPR College, one of the largest college in this region, is a great place to work. It offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths.
For all its employees, BPR College offers generous employee benefits, as well as paid vacation and sick leave. We value our employees and are committed in creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees and students.
Why BPR College?
- Approved by AICTE (Govt. of INDIA)
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Well-defined path for career progression
- Faculty Development/Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
- Incentives to faculty for undertaking Research projects/Assignments
- Institutional tie-ups with the corporate to promote exchange of knowledge
How to Apply?
To be part of the BPR College Family, you may choose to apply via any of the following ways:
Submit your information online under Online Application Form for consideration.
Email your updated resume to HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Where can I submit my CV for the job at BPR College?
You can submit your CV on email@example.com for teaching and non teaching positions.
02. Minimum Qualifications for Academic and Non Academic Position’s?
We follow the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
03. Shall I get Annual Increment?
Yes, Annual Increment is given every year@ 3% on basic pay (subject to conditions).
04. Leave Entitlement @ BPR College?
Festival Holidays – As notified by the University
Casual Leave – 14 Days in a year
Earned Leave –
– For Non Teaching Staff – 30 days
– For Teaching Staff – 10 days and Vacation leave – 30 Days
Maternity Leave – 90 days on two occasions in entire career
05. Work Environment at College?
Members of the BPR College form a vibrant, diverse, and cohesive community that shares one goal and Excellence.
06. What is the promotion the criteria?
We follow career advancement scheme laid down by UGC for Teaching Positions.